Accessibility Statement for YANMAR Utility Task Vehicles and Accessories
YANMAR America is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
YANMAR America takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of YANMAR Utility Task Vehicles and Accessories :
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Constantly analyzing and improving our digital assets using automated scanning tools
- Developing new ways to improve user experience
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. YANMAR Utility Task Vehicles and Accessories is fully conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of YANMAR Utility Task Vehicles and Accessories . Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on YANMAR Utility Task Vehicles and Accessories :
- Phone: 678-276-5282
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 101 International Pkwy, Adairsville, GA 30103
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of YANMAR Utility Task Vehicles and Accessories, there may be some limitations. Please report an issue to firstname.lastname@example.org.